Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Transplant Thursday

Yesterday was the last day of Chemo and ATG.  Today has been a rest day, giving his body a day off before they transplant.  Tomorrow we start his journey to recovery.  The last couple of days have been harder on Jordon.  His body is really feeling the effect of the Chemo.  The staff here at the hospital have been wonderful.  The nurses amaze me, I don't know how they do what they do. They have been an amazing help not only physically but emotionally.  

I have had a few people ask about the medical trivia.  We don't have the answer.  They could not figure out want caused his temp to be different. 

I am not on my A game.  I have a hard time keeping focused on things and today I walked out of the cafeteria without paying for dinner. I made it on the elevator and to the next floor before I remembered. The guy in the cafeteria just laughed.   

Thanks for all of your love, support and prayers.   Here's to a good day tomorrow


No comments: