Wednesday, October 1, 2008


On our way to church!


Here is the new hair cut. I love it but I think this
is as short as I will go!

Poor Bruce! Addie made a train and Bruce was tied to it all morning. I finally had to take of his collar so Addie would leave him alone. When Addie does something she does it well. You should have seen the energy that went into this train. I was in big trouble when I need the baskets to finish the laundry!

Addie's new Princes Dress.
She loves to twirl around.
I am just waiting for her to twirl into
a wall and need stitches!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

The Wettstein Family said...

Cute! I LOVE the hair!

JordonandKeelie said...

Diane I still can't get to your BLOG

IRISH BERNT'S said...

cute hair. so short and adorable. the girls are so cute. and the teeth picture, wow-that's gotta hurt. hope all is well!

JordonandKeelie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.