Saturday, October 25, 2008

life in Casper


Life is going good in Casper. Jordon just finished his Psych Rotation and really enjoyed it. He starts back in his favorite place, the ER, on Monday.
Addie and Maya are going like crazy. Maya is growing out of her clothes fast. She can wear an outfit and by the time I wash it it won't fit her anymore. I DO LAUNDRY EVERY WEEK!
Can't wait for Santa (aka Grandma's) to help me replenish my girl's wardrobe.
Addie's Funny comments:
Addie and I were sitting eating lunch a few days ago and our neighbors snowman's head fell off. Addie looked at me with huge eyes and dramatically exclaimed HOLY CRAP MOM DID YOU SEE THAT! I laughed so hard.
She also got on the phone with Kolay and asked her is she needed a band aid for her broken thumb. She kept telling me for the rest of the day that we needed to take Kolay a band aid.
You really have to watch what you say around her because she actually listens, and remembers everything you say. Sounds like someone else I know (KOLAY)
I am getting excited to head to Pocatello. Next week the girls and I are going home for a week. It will be nice to see family. Wish me luck driving 8 hours, or 7 if I drive like Grandma Cindy!



We spend a lot of time talking outside because
our cell reception is so bad. I tried sitting on
the trike like Jordon and I got stuck!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

The Wettstein Family said...

The trike is a good look for Jordon. You got a lot of snow! It snowed here too, but we were in Flordia. Darn.
Cory needs Addie to wrestle with and tell on him!

Holly said...

love it. Can I send the boys over next time it snows that way they can have a snowman instead of a mudman. Love you guys.

Leanne said...

Yeah, you better watch your mouth Keelie! Let's not forget "Do you like my hooker boots?" In the middle of church... Ohh I miss that girl! And the rest of you! Looks like you're having fun!

IRISH BERNT'S said...

LOOKS LIKE YOU HAVE BEEN SUPER BUSY AND HAVING TONS OF FUN! I AM GOING TO TRY TO MAKE IT ON SAT, I HOPE TO SEE YOU! DRIVE SAFE!