Saturday, August 16, 2008

While in Chicago we went to Lincoln Park zoo. The aquarium, the Navy pier, and WICKED














Sarah and Steve were and are still my hero's, they came and spent the day with us. They were the most blessed humans on the planet because they watched our rug rats while Jordon and I went to WICKED.














Addies favorite part of the trip was playing in the fountain "Typical kids"














If I look like I am glowing it is because I am. This was one of the most amazing nights of my life. Jordon surprised me with tickets. IT was TOTALLY WICKED
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Wettstein Family said...

I think you guys need to calm down a little because you're having a way funner summer than I am. You suck. Camping, Chicago, etc. Lucky. I like the haircut! Cute! Maya is getting cuter and cuter. Kevin is actually losing some of his chub and it's ticking me off! Enjoy while it lasts!

IRISH BERNT'S said...

HOW FUN IS THAT? I AM SO JEALOUS. I WANT TO GO TO THAT SO BAD. YOU ARE GLOWING IN THAT PIX SO YOU MUST HAVE ENJOYED IT. LOOKS LIKE YOU GUYS HAD SO MUCH FUN THIS SUMMER. TAKE CARE!

Emmett and Ashlee said...

You finally got a blog. Thank you. Love the pictures. I can't believe that Addie slept with that. That would hurt. Looks like you guys are having a fun summer. I hope you end up loving your new place.