Thursday, August 21, 2008

Addies Birthday Party

Maya Loves her uncle Brandon, We think it is because of his quiet manner













Maya's great Grandma (Nanny) made her this hat. I really think the hat shows off her cheeks

The little pirates on a scavenger hunt. Grandma Cindy got the gold medal this birthday. She planned the entire party!












Addie was so excited the blow out her Candles. She did it with just wind power even though there were a few in the crowd calling for spit! yuck
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Leanne said...

Ok first of all, that cake is huge! I thought it was the table, then I noticed the candles weren't stuck in anything... then I noticed the whole table was the cake.... and Second, Addie looks so happy and cute! She was in heaven I'm sure.... and third, I need to pinch Maya's cheeks...seriously!!

Emmett and Ashlee said...

Happy Birthday Addie. Your girls are so cute. Brandon is such a quiet guy, that has to be one of his defining characteristics! We love you guys.