Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter and a few extra


Happy Easter from Mckay, Addie and Maya

The stories for the day.  The kids sang today in Sacrament meeting and one of my girls had her finger up her nose for most of the time and the other one was smiling and singing along.  Can you guess who had the finger in the nose?  Well you are all wrong it was ADDIE.

I had the lesson in Sharing time today and during Sacrament meeting Maya was looking at the pictures I had of the Savior on the Cross.  She asked me why the savior had nails in his hand and the other men only had ropes.  (What a great thing to show the kids during my lesson)

Me during the lesson:  one of my kids pointed out something about this picture during sacrament
Maya: mom it was me I know something
Me: Maya what is different about the three men in this picture
Maya:  Jesus has on white underwear and the other men have black.
Me:  hehehe

This morning was sweet  Maya got Tangled from the Easter bunny and Addie got a bell for her bike.  Addie told Maya "they got Tangled"  I corrected Addie and told them Addie got the bell and Maya got the movie, but Maya quickly corrected me "no mom tangled is for both of us."  I am so grateful for the friendship that my girls have.  

Addie working the high heels and swimming suite
 
Maya just being Maya

















Getting ready for the Easter egg hunt!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Holly said...

What a fun Easter! I can't believe how big the kiddos have gotten. Miss you guys!!!